This is a simple yet tasty treat, especially for children.
Tapioca – 2 nos
Green Chilli – 2 nos
Onion – 1 medium size
Ginger – 1inch piece
Garlic – 4 – 5 cloves
Cold-pressed oil – for frying
Salt – as needed
1. Wash and remove the skin from the tapioca. Then grate the tapioca, squeeze to remove the excess liquid and keep aside.
2. Cut the onion, green chilli, ginger and garlic into small pieces.
3. Add the cut vegetables and salt to the grated tapioca and mix well.
4. Keep a pan with high sides on the burner and add cold pressed oil.
5. Make small balls of the mixture in the palm of your hand and fry them till golden brown,
6. Serve with a sweet sauce and enjoy.