Cabbage – 2 cups
Ginger – 4 inch piece
Basil leaves- 5-6 nos
Pepper and salt to taste
Cooking oil – 1tsp
1. Cut cabbage into long strips. Cut ginger into long matchsticks. Wash and drain the basil leaves.
2. Place a deep nonstick dish on the stove and add oil. Add the ginger sticks immediately and let it cook for a minute.
3. Add the cabbage into the dish and cook it for 3 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
4. Add 4 cups of water and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Add the basil leaves and serve hot.