This recipe is very simple and easy and makes tasty idly s.
- Kullakar Rice 4 Cups
- Fenugreek Seeds 4Tbsp
- Castor Seeds 25 gms
- Soak the rice and fenugreek seeds seperately for 2-3 hours.
- Pound the castor seeds and remove the outer dark skin.
- After soaking the fenugreek seeds, grind it into a fine paste.
- Remove the fenugreek paste and grind up the rice and castor seeds next.
- Mix the rice and castor seeds paste along with the fenugreek paste and add salt and leave it on your kitchen counter to ferment.
- The batter is ready to make Idly s the next morning.